1. Pool hours will be posted.
2. No ocean bathing will be permitted after 6:00 p. m.
3. No swimming is permitted in the ocean beyond the roped boundaries.
4. In the interest of safety, the conduct of all users of the pool and pool areas, beach and ocean areas is subject to the direction of the Lifeguards. Failure to obey the Lifeguards may result in ejection from the Club premises.
5. All persons, prior to the use of the pool, must take showers.
6. Diving is not permitted in the shallow end of the pool.
7. Only children five years and under are permitted to use the baby pool.
8. Children wearing diapers must wear swim diapers in the pools. Regular diapers are not permitted in any pool.
9. No accessories of any kind will be permitted in the pool area unless directed by the Lifeguard
10. Horse play of any kind will not be permitted in the pool area.
11. All rafts and other swimming accessories must be rinsed free of sand before storage in bath houses and cabanas.
12. Bathing apparel shall not be hung outside any bathhouse or cabana.
13. The beach and pool may be closed to swimming at the discretion of the Life Guards and/or management.
14. Glass cups or bottles may not be brought into the pool area during pool hours.
15. Club chairs and umbrellas are not permitted beyond Club property.
16. Please be considerate of your fellow Members when using chairs and umbrellas, using only as many chairs as you have family members. It is not necessary for young children to have chairs on busy days. (i.e. weekends and holidays).
17. Please close up umbrellas and fold over chairs when you are finished with them for the day.
18. Litter and recyclables must be placed in containers located on the beach, boardwalk and pool areas.
19. Club grills are not to be lit before 5:00 p.m. unless they are used by the members utilizing the Common Cabana. Grills may only be lighted or extinguished by the Club Staff. Please contact the Key Room for assistance.
Copyright © 2019 Monmouth Beach Bath and Tennis Club. All Rights Reserved.